We have confirmed the speakers at our next annual panel discussion about the challenges and opportunities of being “out” in science. We will hear the perspectives of
- Dr. Zhirong Bao, Member, Developmental Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Ann Kwong, Founder and CEO, Trek Therapeutics
- Dr. Elena Long, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of New Hampshire
- Dr. Manu Platt, Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Karissa Sanbonmatsu, Principal Investigator, Theoretical Biology and Biophysics Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Dr. William Cafferty, Associate Professor, Department of Neurology, Yale University
Refreshments will be served from 4:30pm in the Carson foyer; the panel will start at 5:00pm in Carson Auditorium; and a catered dinner reception for attendees to interact with the panelists will start at 6:30pm in the Faculty Club.
The event is open to the public. In past years, we welcomed attendees from universities across NYC and the Tri-State Area.
Please register here. Walk-ins will also be welcome.