You can't be what you can't see, so PRISM has assembled a fantastic group of openly LGBTQ+ science faculty to speak in a moderated panel discussion about the challenges and opportunities faced by LGBTQ+ scientists.
Please join us for our second Out in Science Panel.
- Derrick Brazill, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Biology, Hunter College
- Angelique Corthals, D.Phil., Assistant Professor, Department of Sciences, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Teodoro Pulvirenti, Ph.D., Executive Editor, The Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Brynn Tannehill, M.S., defense research scientist and transgender advocate
- Kevin Williams, M.D., J.D., M.P.H., Chief Medical Officer, Rare Disease, Pfizer Innovative Health
- Marc Hurlbert, Ph.D., Chief Mission Officer, Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Everyone—LGBTQ+ people, partners, family, friends, allies, and colleagues—is welcome and encouraged to attend and join the conversation.